The pfSense XG-2758 1U rack system is a state of the art pfSense Security Gateway Appliance, featuring the low-power Silvermont microarchitecture and the Intel® Atom™ ARK (Rangeley) C2000 family SoC. The XG-2758 8-core SoC features a high level of I/O and acceleration integration and optimal performance per watt. The pfSense XG-2758 with pfSense delivers a high performance, high throughput front-line security architecture at an excellent price per gigabit.The XG-2758 sports 2 10GbE SFP+, three 10/100/1000 Mb Ethernet ports, and one switchable port between 1 GbE RJ-45/SFP, 16 GB of ECC memory, and a 120 GB SSD.
MAIN SOFTWARE FEATURES:
pfSense is a free, open source firewall and router platform based on FreeBSD that is functionally competitive with expensive, commercial firewalls. pfSense can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, which also serves as a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose Appliances. This next generation pfSense firewall features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router.
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing.
- Transparent layer 2 firewall.
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP.
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc.
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP.
- Dynamic DNS client.
- DHCP Server and Relay functions.
- PPPoE Server.
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information.
- Amazon VPC Wizard to easily connect to the Amazon AWS cloud.
- Integrates with Snort for IDS/IPS, Squid for optimized content delivery and SquidGuard for anti-spam/anti-phishing and URL filtering.
XG-2758 SYSTEM SPECIFICATION:
- 8 core Intel Atom C2758 CPU (8x2.4GHz, 2MB cache, 20W, QuickAssist, AES-NI)
- Standard 1U 19" Rack Mount form factor
- 16 GB ECC Memory
- 120 GB Micron DC510 SSD included, second SSD optional
- 2x 10Gb Ethernet SFP+ via Intel 82599 Niantic
- 4x 1 Gb Ethernet RJ45 via Intel i354 on-chip; one port configurable as RJ45 or SFP
- 2 USB 2.0 Host ports
- 1 mini-USB Serial Console Port
- Hardware Reset Push Button
- Power/Status/SATA Activity LEDs
- RTC Coin Cell Backup Battery
- Operating Temperature from 0°C to 50°C ambient temperature using included fansink
- Extended temperature version available to 60°C
- FCC, CE Class B, IC Class A, IEC-60950 Compliance
- RoHS/WEEE Compliant